Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesFind all your Nodiatis guides here.RegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Olv return ? Empty
Poll

Olv return ?

Go down 
+3
Grelden
RickLeRoy
Rokka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokka

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Olv return ?   Olv return ? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Hello evryone.

I started this thread for a serious question. The idea, popped up should we invite Olvan as a soldier.
Evryone know what he done. Was confusing, or upseting whenever. Todd made a thread after that on Nodforum-->uncivil of topic---> "fare well Blood". I recommend to read that too.
Evryone lost something, when this hapend.Work, rp, runes....s/his mind Very Happy. I lost u guys for a short time.
But most of u back, so i didnt suffered any harm. The clan goes well by our hard work and the best ppl r here. So i cant complain. Im not mad at Olvan he got my forgiveness.
But we r not ur rulers, only leaders. So avoid conflicts in the future, pls post a yes or no here on this thread.

Olvan have my +1, if he have urs.
Back to top Go down
RickLeRoy

RickLeRoy

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olv return ?   Olv return ? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Personally, I have no issues with him being added back, but I am NOT comfortable with him being placed with any type of power whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Grelden

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olv return ?   Olv return ? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Personally, It goes both ways. He helped me out a lot, brought me into the clan, showed me around. Helped me to gain acceleration, lent me and other characters to build ourselves and basically set me for where I am today. Yes some factors come into play and could have been played out differently. We did not play our roles as well as we should have either. If he should be invited to join us again, we start with a clean slate. I don't want animosity from him or towards him and I can't speak for everyone but these are my thoughts. Forgive and forget or don't bother. "We" fucked up and "He" fucked up, even slate. If he doesn't bring stuff up and try to defend his actions and seek some sort of retribution for his actions and lets things go then I see no reason why we can't let things go as well. He will not come in with the same level of respect he had as a leader, and as long as he knows that there is no reason that we can't all build our friendship again. Like I said I won't hold a grudge, But he will start as a new member does, with warm welcomes and encouragement and we will build from there.
Back to top Go down
Grinninreaper

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Olvans return   Olv return ? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:55 pm

I am totally fine with Ol's return, I have played this game for a while now and he was ALWAYS HELPFUL, sans the his leaving. Personally I think he would still be an asset to this clan. I don't read the forums much, mostly I go on to play the game so I cannot say I know what happened in the forums to cause the breakup, but Ollie must have been really insulted to do what he did, and that requires someone else's interactions too. I <3 Ol and Ru and would like to see them back.

Just my opinion... Smilin an Grinnin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lumina
Admin
Lumina

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olv return ?   Olv return ? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 am

I don't know, I have been here for a while, and I like/liked olvan.

A part of me wants nothing to do with him and sees his return to the clan as a slippery slope, but another part of me wants to forgive him and treat him like he treated us, as family.

AS for my opinion on the matter... just to be clear:
If we are to go by the hubris of the clan, Blood is thicker than water... let bygones be bygones and let the fart back in.

[EDIT]
I do wonder about jorel and Rupaul... were they in with Olvan? What exactily happened when he rejoined? I do feel that should be brought in to the open and properly discussed/cleared up before anything else happens.

[EDIT 2]
Theres also something I just remembered... I have seen countless times where one of the three kicked some one for petty reasons, no warning, nothing. Ill have to weigh in on this and think some more about how I feel :\.

Last edited by Lumina on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jawn

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olv return ?   Olv return ? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 am

Fine with whatever the clan thinks is best. Although if he offers gold/tcs..accept it. Clan and clannies need that, and it'd ease Olvan concsience if he's feeling guilty
Back to top Go down
Dorcas

Dorcas

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olv return ?   Olv return ? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 am

olvan does not want to rejoin blood. it seems to be well past that, for him if not for us. He says he would like to be left alone and not be contacted. what can i say but fine.

weve tried to work it out and move on. seems he cant tho. i say thank you for the friendship and all the help. i hope that he can find some peace.

Back to top Go down
http://dorcasgroks@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Olv return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olv return ?   Olv return ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Olv return ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: