Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesFind all your Nodiatis guides here.RegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Who is the pillar of the clan ? Empty
Poll

Who is the pillar of the clan ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokka

PostSubject: Who is the pillar of the clan ?   Who is the pillar of the clan ? EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:31 am

Hello Bloodz.

We r here to help each other right ? We r a family as well. As Beet said on forums, we r here for eachother, renewed, strong, for kick hellspawn ass!!! We rock here, once again. Cuz we lost allmost evrything. We lost all burden as well. We refound this clan, only for u guys. This is a family and belongs to noone, but evryone. We arent ur rulers, and we arnt ur slaves. We are ur leaders, and tools, to guide u guys where you would like to go. We r here to help u all......but who is the pillar of the clan ?!?! ME ?! HELL NO ! im suck/weak. Beet ?! we cant except him to run the clan alone. Dor or Jay ?! no!!! they need to proceed to unknown heights, like all of us !
SO! Whos the pillar ?!
I say all of us ! Whos responsible to keep the clan running ?! All of us! This cuz the answer of the question "where blood belongs?" : all of us. So we need to stick together......
U guys a damn good team ! How much active members we have ? 10 ? 20? 50 ? I dun care!
All i know WE bring back this clan from the brick of death, in a month ! This is something.
Ya Grel we here, we r the same and we kicking ass!
So the plan: dont focus to get accel for alts. its pointless, and a waste of time atm. Likely make the ppl who have accel right now full upgraded, and rush them on to cap.
They will be "The pillars of blood" our wings, to fligh into new distances, and higher as we were once.
So i ask evryone, who wish, can or like, to help us build our beloved family to be a solid found of our members.
Guys i encouridge to cap or lvl up. i can pl from merfolk island boss (lvl 51). Im not as a good farmer, but i can make about 10 full 75's stack of rapid trophies after the hard pl. I vould like to have Jay, Dor, Beet, Todd, Jon, Mana, Milflowers help, and all includet who could or like to help in this case. For example Greld is who r near for that, and want to help. We gave him accel. Lets give him virts, lets give him grinder. Lets give him stregth to help us as he want for months. Let's make him a "PILLAR OF BLOOD". Lets help evryone to do this if they like. Becouse this is good for us in the long run.

The time has come to spreading out our wings and fly.

If i dont have anyones aprooval, ill still working in this case, only will be slower to fulfill alone.

I hope evryone will join tho, and we will rock like hell !!! Not becouse we r good......
....WE WILL ROCK CUZ WE R BLOODZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jawn

PostSubject: Re: Who is the pillar of the clan ?   Who is the pillar of the clan ? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:47 am

RAWR!
Back to top Go down

Who is the pillar of the clan ?
Page 1 of 1