Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesFind all your Nodiatis guides here.RegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Comments or Suggestions for forums. Empty
Poll

Comments or Suggestions for forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Comments or Suggestions for forums.   Comments or Suggestions for forums. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:14 am

If you have anything you'd like to see added or changed please let me know I will do my best to help out. Lumi will also be helping me take care of anything if I can get ahold of him. So don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://clanblood.forumotion.com
Lumina
Admin
Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Suggestions for forums.   Comments or Suggestions for forums. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Interesting set up so far What a Face , if any one needs me... don't hesitate to shoot an email.

Glad to see the site back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grinninreaper

PostSubject: some changes or additions   Comments or Suggestions for forums. EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Something I miss from the old site is the links, especially the one that showed what magic resistance was needed for certain areas and the potential epic drops from different zones, they were quite handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Suggestions for forums.   Comments or Suggestions for forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments or Suggestions for forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: