Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesFind all your Nodiatis guides here.RegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
runes or the lack there of sometimes... Empty
Poll

runes or the lack there of sometimes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grinninreaper

runes or the lack there of sometimes... Empty
PostSubject: runes or the lack there of sometimes...   runes or the lack there of sometimes... EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Gawk we are going to have runes again, it's been an odd month for sure. But now to progress to becoming the strongest clan in Nod. I think this month of no runes has helped us learn more of what our weaknesses are and where our strengths lie. Wise is always a good rune to have on regardless of you're being in game or not but other than that I find runes only mildly helpful. It seems to me that if you need the AC and Assurance runes to hit the mobs and survive then you're toon still needs work anyway. That being said I am still very happy to have them back as they can be useful in other ways too. Plunder and Riches are good for the xp or extra gold, (like we ever have extra gold Shocked ) but some of this can be returned as rp. Anyway I just wanted to say thank all of you for you're hard work this month in fighting on without runes and building rp as fast as we did. Blood will be on top again and this time we will be stronger simply for what we have been through recently.
Thank you all !
Back to top Go down

runes or the lack there of sometimes...
Page 1 of 1