Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesFind all your Nodiatis guides here.RegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Using Tendollar (myself included) Empty
Poll

Using Tendollar (myself included)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinninreaper

PostSubject: Using Tendollar (myself included)   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:32 pm

I was content to run Grinni and then started Pepsi because I would run out of time and still want to play. Now I have Ten to work with also which is more than I have time to really do. Here is my plan for her, whoever wants to use her may what I ask for in return is only that you leave whatever you found on her, if you find an epic and want it for yourself take it, it is yours since you found it. I want to leave her with about 50k in gold at all times, to loan to clannies and for armor pots, gates, recalls and just so she isn't broke. If you use the last ac pot please replace it. When you log on look at the gold she has, make a note of it, and leave her with the same amount when you log out, I may be saving up for something so there may be more than 50k on her.
When may you use her ? whenever she is not in use and has rrt. Log on with another character and see if she is logged on, if she is not you may use her. I would like to see any trophys not used by you offered to clannies.
I think this is the way Bob would like to have it done and I still feel that Tendollar is his toon and should be ran accoringly.
Ask me in clan or pm for her password if you don't already have it.

As a side note to the clan masters; if space is needed for new members feel free to kick Pepsi from clan, Pepsi is not my main concern. The continued growth of Blood clan is first and foremost !
Back to top Go down
Grinninreaper

PostSubject: Another stipulation for Ten's use   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Do not expect to leave things on Ten and find them upon you;re return. If you are hunting and selling the trophys you may sell them through Ten as long as you are still log on her, if you want to log out take you're trophys and transfer them to you're toon. If you leave them on Ten the next person to use her may not notice trophys left by another and reap the rewards of you're labor. Also she has stacks of resources that are available to all, mostly through stones, if you want some silks to make threads or cloth you may use resources from Ten's inventory, if you do not have enough room for you're resources you may store them on Ten, but they may be used in enchanting stones and not be there when you get on her next.
Please use Ten but be aware that others use her too and items left on her are for Blood clan use and may get used by someone else in Blood clan.
Thanx, I want to fair about this but do not want to have to monitor her every day and worry about some else's trophys or items that come up missing. If you find it while using Ten, it's you'res but if you leave it on Ten it becomes clan property, okay.

Grinni
Back to top Go down
RickLeRoy

RickLeRoy

PostSubject: Re: Using Tendollar (myself included)   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:41 pm

i wanted to add one little thing grin. if you are on her and her prem time runs out or gets low renew it. it dont take long to do and like gates and recalls it is part of a cost of running her. it is just the right thing to do
Back to top Go down
Grinninreaper

PostSubject: yes, please replace some of the time you use   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:56 pm

This is not an everytime you use her thing just as she gets low on premium, maybe leave an extra 10k or something to renew her premium acct. ty everyone and lets keep her busy, she is a fine asset to clan and all are welcome to utilize her.

Grinni
Back to top Go down
Grinninreaper

PostSubject: Tendollar is now in two clans.   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

As you may have noticed Ten is now dual clan, she is Blood loyal and this is for the 5% tax to assist Deaf clan. Grelden and Rick did a lot of work to help get the accel passed around and this is a way of giving back to them. 5% additional tax will not really be missed by you as you use her and it is a great help to the clan Deaf.
Thank you again Grelden and Rick for helping out so much in the restoring of Blood clan, I hope this helps promotes Deaf clan up the ranks.

Grinni Smile
Back to top Go down
RickLeRoy

RickLeRoy

PostSubject: Re: Using Tendollar (myself included)   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm

does anyone want to help gather mats for 10s lg slasher to make her better suited to help clan blood?
Back to top Go down
Grinninreaper

PostSubject: security concerns have prompted password change   Using Tendollar (myself included) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Due to concerns about some users of Ten have prompted me to change the pw, to get the new pw please check with Dorcas, Onemiddlejay or Rickleroy. I will not be giving this info out so you must check with them.
Very Happy Grinni Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Tendollar (myself included)   Using Tendollar (myself included) Empty

Back to top Go down

Using Tendollar (myself included)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: